• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
OK, I must really really be a EBMM nut. Not only have I ordered my personal faves on bass....I actually went ahead and ordered me a skinny string geetar.... Hope this doesnt get me kicked out. I have always wanted a Silhouette and by gosh I have one coming now..... errr in July that is. In my time in the Army band I actually spent more time on guitar than I did on bass (long story) but my first band had a Silhouette and an Axis Sport. Always wanted my own Silho.....caint wait!

bovinehost

Administrator
I had a Silo here for a while a few years back and had a great time with it. Really special instruments. I forget how it was tuned but playing normal chords on it produced some really odd stuff. Made me want to play prog again!

bovinehost

Administrator
It was a Dargie that was given away in a drawing during the Bovine Host 50th Birthday Bash. I was just keeping it safe until the glorious day it went elsewhere.

RocketMusic

Scott's shall be none more white. White body, white guard, Maple neck.

I might have to head up to Richmond to see that thing get played while Keith Horne holds down the bottom.

bovinehost

Administrator
P1010214.jpg

One of our international visitors fondles the Dargie Silo. I have some photos of Sterling playing it (with coWpilot) but I'll have to locate those.

Top Bottom