• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Whooped his &@$:ing @$$ yo! Dats right. Don’t come around here with your polite fake vintage reissue candy $&; self. The Classic Series Stingray will tear you up jack.

Sorry. I couldn’t help my self. My Classic Stingray is the meanest, sleekest, hard hitting groove machine I have ever owned. It’s just mean man. MEAN! Take your milk money and talk about ya mamma mean. Ya dig?

My funky @$$ drummer can’t stop staring at me when I bring the bass to the gigs. He wants to see what’s coming next. And I got a 5 string version on order too. Good lawd somebodies gonna wind up getting their feeling hurt when I start bringing two of these dudes to the gig.

Whoooo!

JayDawg

The Stingray Classics do sound amazing. I love mine! I always buy me basses in pars to have a backup in the event one goes down. I’ve never had that issue with any EBMM bass or guitar that I have owned but it’s still a good excuse so my wife lets me buy 2 EBMM’s instead of 1. But this post has got me thinking. I only have 1 EBMM Stingray Classic. Looks like I’m going to have to buy another one now.

bassmike

The Stingray Classics do sound amazing. I love mine! I always buy me basses in pars to have a backup in the event one goes down. I’ve never had that issue with any EBMM bass or guitar that I have owned but it’s still a good excuse so my wife lets me buy 2 EBMM’s instead of 1. But this post has got me thinking. I only have 1 EBMM Stingray Classic. Looks like I’m going to have to buy another one now.

Do you offer "Wife training" classes? Accept PayPal?

Top Bottom