• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GoKart Mozart

So...has anybody heard any juicy details about what we might see at NAMM?

BP posted a few pics on his FB page the week before Christmas of a new blue color for the Valentine. Haven't seen much else than that.

look_at_her

Have lots of popcorn and other supplies - I am ready :)
P.S. Looking for new colours for L3 line plus something spectacular in Cutlass line ( except latest gorgeous bfr updates )

Last edited:

click track

I will be purchasing a new EBMM in 2018 and I am really looking forward to what will be offered / I have this thought that the color and shape of a specific guitar - it's overal beauty, tends to lends itself to they way I will play it... A little to much OCD here....

QuietSpike

No rumors here, just a wish list...

Wish 1: a super-sparkly finish for the Cutlass... like candy-Apple red mega sparkle with white pearl pickguard.

Wish 2: a hollow body with glassy, filtertron type pickups.

If either or both are true, there will be some purchases made in 2018! :)

BRM

Hi all... newly registered on the Boards (though I've been reading for months)... I have been in the market for a EBMM St Vincent for a few months, having missed out on the MASSEDUCTION guitars (I loved them), and wanting to ensure I got a Rosewood neck and fret board. I think they are beautiful guitars and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but to each his/her own!

Anyway, as I was looking at the cycle of products and the MASSIVE year the St Vincent line had with EBMM, I think I am not expecting too many new things? 2017 seemed like an amazing year for so many of the guitar lines, with so much going on... so, I got an amazing deal on Reverb on a brand new black 2016 St Vincent and pulled the trigger on it. All I was looking for were the BFR knobs on the St Vincent (the metal cylinders instead of the plastic cylinders with a triangle base) and some new finishes, but it was not enough to stop me from jumping in on my first EBMM guitar (it arrives on Monday). On the one hand, I hope I'm wrong and I am forced to buy another one but again, I think the STV line got so much press this year, I can't imagine the line being transformed too much.

It has been fun lurking & reading here and on the Facebook group as I waited as along as I could, but when I saw this deal, I just jumped. Hope NAMM doesn't make me regret it! Then again, I hope it does!

Thanks for having me... excited to be an EBMM owner! Look forward to seeing the new instruments and configurations!

jones4tone

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post pictures of the new guitar after it arrives.

kestrou

At Vai Academy, I asked BP about the 30th anniversary Morse and he said there were pics and info on it in a recent newsletter - but I haven’t seen anything... anybody else know what he was referring to?

Also, I’m hoping the Mutual Admiration Society CD is for sale at NAMM!

Kevin

GoKart Mozart

BP just posted another teaser on his FB of him playing through Lukes rig. Looks to be playing a blue Luke or LIII with a dark fretboard and BLOCK inlays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Just posted on FailBook!!!

26731327_1756204074411753_3146863754025363092_n.jpg

Glenn |B)

dibart77

Uh oh. Looks like I just got another case of...

EBMM_GAS_small.jpg

I'm not sure if it's a Floyd on the one BP is playing -- I think the trem bar has the "attachment" (I don't know what you call that "end" on the bar) that the vintage trem has, and I don't see a locking nut.

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Keno

Damn, that purple L3 with black matte hardware looks great. Guessing the purple in the back as well as the Sammy Davis Jr are Steve's and probably not going into production due to lack of block inlays. The Luke is evolving, from being more Strat to becoming more Les Paulish.
Was close to pulling the trigger on the Tumescent after trying a couple in NYC but honestly the neck compared to my L2 and L3 just felt off so I will check these out for sure.

GWDavis28

Uh oh. Looks like I just got another case of...

EBMM_GAS_small.jpg

I'm not sure if it's a Floyd on the one BP is playing -- I think the trem bar has the "attachment" (I don't know what you call that "end" on the bar) that the vintage trem has, and I don't see a locking nut.

[/CENTER]

Yah ok from the quick look that I took it looked like a lock at the nut, but after looking again it's the color contrast from the rosewood to the roasted maple headstock.

Glenn |B)

kimonostereo

Last night on Instagram, BP gave a sneak peek of the 25th anniversary Luke, which is the photos that have been posted in this thread. Nice looking guitar!

Top Bottom