• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

Been awhile since I had or posted a NGD. Not as prolific as I used to be:) This one grabbed my attention though. Saw it on Pete DuBaldos website and was instantly pulled to it. Really was not in the market and funds were tight but I inquired about it anyways. A few days later I had an offer I could not refuse.

I always loved gold guitars and this gold is deep and rich, and man what a neck both looks and feel. Very cool Cutlass. Have not had time yet to test it out hard but I will. Thanks Pete for working with me on this one and EBMM for creating a cool BFR Cutlass. As a tease I do have another cool item coming from Pete in the near future which is why I was not really in the market but this one was worth it.

Pics

jKqa0nV.jpg

txrNXjP.jpg

jMgpPGV.jpg

9rLOgs6.jpg

jKqa0nV.jpg

xjbebop

That's gorgeous...congrats!

That dark roast neck is amazing and matches the gold so well!
...still can't get used to EBMM's with bound necks though....

beej

Whoa! Nice fiddle! That neck is gorgeous. I don't generally love bound necks, but that is a classy package.

GWDavis28

Wow Keith HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!! Not a fan of gold but the neck binding and that roasted um, enjoy it.

Glenn |B)

Sweat

Thanks for the replies, it is a nice guitar and I really like the bound neck and love the dark roasted maple. Sounds great as well.

Top Bottom