• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tbonesullivan

Yes, I have them on my EBMM guitars and basses. They are well made, look great, and the design is definitely good. I like having to push in both sides to make it release, unlike Dunlop which just has that one central button.

mrmckinney

I have them on all my guitars. Switched from Schaller Locks to these. I prefer them. They look great and are super secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m4ssi

Thanks guys! i want to install them on my Valentine.
I had a schallers on my ex telecaster but i didn't like the system and the vibrations.

spychocyco

I've got them on all of my guitars. Easier to connect and remove than any other variety that I've tried. Just make sure you push it in good and hear that solid click.

beej

I've been interested but never taken the plunge. I suppose I should get on it. I'm still sitting on the supply of Schallers I bought decades ago.

Eilif

I'll add my +1 to EB over Schaller, mostly because I like that I can put them on and remove them with one hand, whereas I need two for the Schallers...unless there's some trick to using them that I haven't mastered. But also because I like that I can pull the EB locks straight out to remove them, whereas with the Schallers, I have to pull them down or in a certain direction.

MaxKlein40

I love them! I'm also a brand junkie for Ernie Ball. Dont care who makes my clothes or shoes but I have the EBMM strap locks, straps, musicians toolkit, and strings. Oh and their basses too.

JayDawg

Hi, anybody using this product? Strap Locks | Ernie Ball

I have owed approximately 30 Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses since 2010. I still own around 15 I think? Every single one has had Ernie Ball Super Locks on them. I also have them on all of my non EBMM guitars and basses. I’ve never had one fail and I am a very aggressive player who moves around a lot on stage. I can even do the flip the guitar over the shoulder trick both forwards and backwards and the strap locks have held every time.

jones4tone

I had a schallers on my ex telecaster but i didn't like the system and the vibrations.

I had the same vibrations complaint with Dunlops, which would rattle above the strap button all the time. I find the EB locks don't rattle when the guitar's weight is on the strap.

tbonesullivan

The rattling is from the fact that the Dunlop system is held together by a spring clip, so if the strap is thin, the washers can have room to rattle around.

73jbass

Any chance of buying the buttons themselves? I have 4 other basses I want to put these on,but dont need the strap protion.

Top Bottom