• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

Says "STARTING at $399." Hmmm...I wonder what options are available for a higher price?? Real DiMarzio's maybe???? Roasted neck? Both???

PeteDuBaldo

Says "STARTING at $399." Hmmm...I wonder what options are available for a higher price?? Real DiMarzio's maybe???? Roasted neck? Both???

This is the first AL model and is part of the SUB series from Sterling, the AL40. I'm guessing that if it is well received there could possibly be an AL100D somewhere down the line. Until then I'll be happy to upgrade with DiMarzio pickups.

xjbebop

Been wanting something in surf / seafoam green... ;)
Sent this pic to Mrs. Bebop early this morning and she already offered to 'present' one to me for our upcoming anniversary. :)
Told her I need to see details first and especially what mods / upgrades Pete might offer before we buy.
Don't wanna make the same mistake I did on the Sterling Valentine last year. I ordered one as soon as they were announced, and just a few months later they added flamey necks and Pete's upgrades... :(

edhalen

VERY smart. I still have my "DuBaldo's Special" Valentine and absolutely love it! It's a keeper! Not another one out there like it! :)

Been wanting something in surf / seafoam green... ;)
Sent this pic to Mrs. Bebop early this morning and she already offered to 'present' one to me for our upcoming anniversary. :)
Told her I need to see details first and especially what mods / upgrades Pete might offer before we buy.
Don't wanna make the same mistake I did on the Sterling Valentine last year. I ordered one as soon as they were announced, and just a few months later they added flamey necks and Pete's upgrades... :(

GWDavis28

Congrats to SterlingByMusicMan on this it's an wonderful addition to your line up and I would imagine it'll be a great seller!!

Well, I'm very interested.

Pete, what type of modes are you offering?

Pete, 3 humbuckers?

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Hmmm.... I've been wanting an AL with the St.V setup... 3 mini-buckers and the same switching arrangement...
Pete???

I like the way your thinking!!

I wonder if you'd need to do any routing??

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom