• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Luke_EB

-----

From Jules:

This was a dream come true. Ernie Ball hit me up and asked me if I would like to do a video with John Petrucci this month while he was doing his tour for G3. John is one of my biggest influences of all time, I've been listening to Dream Theater for as long as I can remember and owe so much of my playing ability to his tutorials on YouTube as well as his DVD, Rock Discipline. He is one of my biggest idols of all time and getting to do this with him was immeasurably huge for me. It's so hard to even think of words to describe it here. Thank you again to Ernie Ball for their extreme generosity in giving me this gorgeous guitar and the amazing opportunity to work with John Petrucci! I hope you guys enjoy the Mario theme re-imagined by the greatest prog guitarist of our time.

Usually I extend my covers to be much longer but due to John's strict tour schedule, it was difficult for him to do anymore than a minute long tune. Needless to say, he didn't need much more to annihilate this song. I'm so grateful he was able to carve time out of his busy schedule to do this.

-----

Learn more about the Monarchy here: Monarchy Series Majesty | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

look_at_her

Wow , that was so cool , so much fun in this lil' clip :). OMG , 1:18 part is epic :D:eek::D
Nice job Jules , gotta love Mario - you've earned a Star ;)

Last edited:

click track

Great !! JP articulated something I had felt about my JP6 but but never really completly pieced together / the guitar gets out of the way of your playing so you can fully express yourself though it. - not quoting him on this just discussing his idea...Brilliant !

tbonesullivan

This is relevant to my interests. I literally play trombone in a video game orchestra... and we have a really awesome guitarist who plays with us.

Top Bottom