• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

wired

East Freetown, Massachusetts, United States
Just bought this used Al HH after watching it for a few days. I tried an Al a few years ago & have thought about picking one up ever since. I had to do some creative guitar math to justify the purchase, but luckily I have a phd in that subject :)

IMG_5486.jpg
IMG_5487.JPG

Last edited:

B2D

I was eyeballing that guitar as well but had no intention to buy. Congrats on the purchase!! Let us know how you like it!

mrmckinney

Haha. I watched and almost made a deal on that one. Got cold feet. Congrats. It looks like a sweet guitar. Magic Jason’s comments on one of my threads put on the hunt for one. You’ll have to let me know what you think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic Jason

I wasn’t even aware of the coil tap on this guitar. So, it splits the pickups in positions 1 & 5?

Yes sir. You've just bought one with this "option".

And it is the ONE and ONLY guitar I've ever played where the split humbuckers sound great. You'll love it.

wired

East Freetown, Massachusetts, United States
After a fresh set of M-Steels & a quick setup, this thing is pretty much perfect. Changed string gauge to 9's & floated the trem slightly, I'm loving it. Sounds great unplugged & through all my amps, it really has it's own character, different from my other guitars. Now I know what all you AL fans have been crowing about all this time, amazing instrument!

Last edited:

ErnieJohn

its looks great, the rosewood necks are incredible, and what a selection of amps, Bogners everywhere !what is lurking to to left of the picture, another Bogner ?

Top Bottom