• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

I know nothing about the Stingray guitars, but it looks dope!

I swear this company makes me want a new guitar EVERY dang week. It's crazy the stuff they are putting out now.

Last edited:

edhalen

All of the ones I've seen for sale already are out of control AWESOME! I LOVE me some STINGRAY! Class-city!

The badd-assery of the instruments from EBMM is never-ending!!!! :D:D:D

Keno

GAS GAS GAS! Pete, please give me a quote on the L3 HH. Was expecting to buy the purple showed at NAMM but the binding with roasted neck was all I was looking for and the reason I did not pull the trigger on the Tumescent.

Very impressed by EBMM`s updates this year — small improvements all over the product line without pissing off the knuckleheads too much

spychocyco

I'm holding out for March and plotting how I'm going to justify that purple Axis. :)

PeteDuBaldo

GAS GAS GAS! Pete, please give me a quote on the L3 HH. Was expecting to buy the purple showed at NAMM but the binding with roasted neck was all I was looking for and the reason I did not pull the trigger on the Tumescent.

Very impressed by EBMM`s updates this year — small improvements all over the product line without pissing off the knuckleheads too much

I'd love to but our dealer agreement with EBMM does not allow us to sell/ship out of the USA

tbonesullivan

Seeing a lot of buckeye burl in the industry lately. Definitely an interesting looking wood, though honestly I'm a bit fan of a nice piece of alder or ash.

Tollywood

EBMM has been giving us some fantastic limited runs. I think it's a really great idea that they're doing this.

xrose

Can anyone tell if that is a Valentine in that blurred photo for the April BFR's? I'm also trying to guess what that finish could possibly be. Only curious because I'm looking at getting a Valentine, but wonder if I should just wait until April.

File Feb 08, 11 13 00 AM_preview.jpeg

ErnieJohn

Can anyone tell if that is a Valentine in that blurred photo for the April BFR's? I'm also trying to guess what that finish could possibly be. Only curious because I'm looking at getting a Valentine, but wonder if I should just wait until April.

View attachment 33322

Spalted maple Valentine, but i could be way way off with that guess,

Top Bottom