• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Psychicpet

as the subject states, will any of the new gorgeous sparkles, etc. be available for Bongo models in 2018?

as I'm fully back on the horse I'm already planning the purchase of a 4H Bongo but don't want to start the deposit process if there will be some of these new shades available.

tbonesullivan

I would assume that there are new product sheets for all the guitars/basses this model year. Just need to wait for them to come out.

JayDawg

For 2018 Bongos your finish options are
Black
Stealth Black
Firemist Gold
Firemist Purple
Sky Blue
Tangerine Pearl

What’s funny is last night I had a dream that I was playing this huge concert at some arena and in my dream I had an endorsement deal from Music Man. The bass that I had from their custom shop was a Bongo 4H in mystic dream with a roasted maple neck and black hardware. I was very bummed when my alarm went off and I woke up only to realize it was a dream. But a very lovely dream nonetheless.

Psychicpet

For 2018 Bongos your finish options are
Black
Stealth Black
Firemist Gold
Firemist Purple
Sky Blue
Tangerine Pearl

What’s funny is last night I had a dream that I was playing this huge concert at some arena and in my dream I had an endorsement deal from Music Man. The bass that I had from their custom shop was a Bongo 4H in mystic dream with a roasted maple neck and black hardware. I was very bummed when my alarm went off and I woke up only to realize it was a dream. But a very lovely dream nonetheless.

:)

Top Bottom