• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
How many Music Man basses have I had?

I know this is not all of them, but it's in the ballpark. Scary, ain't it?

EBMMs2018incomplete.jpg

mmbassplayer

17... Only because I have kept track of them in my signature. Pretty sure i would have forgotten some of these if i hadn't. At least 2 of the ones in Jack's pictures have passed through my hands as well. JOSH

Last edited:

kinopah

9F587752-7A1D-470B-A684-24B0B901DBB9.jpg

That is craaaaaaaaaazy. Crazy awesome, but crazy.
I’ve had 3. Down to one Ray again. Would LOVE to get a Cutlass again.

Tom F

I had to go way back in the memory banks - could count 27 that I distinctly remember, but there were periods where I was trading things that hadn't actually arrived yet, so it may have been higher.

14 Stingrays (7 4's and 7 5's, 1 fiver was a classic series)
6 Bongos (4 4's and 2 4's)
5 Sterlings (4 4's and 1 5)
1 Sabre Classic
1 Reflex (probably my favorite of the bunch and the one I regret selling the most)

Current count is a very disappointing 1 (although that 1 is anything but disappointing) - if I can sell a couple basses that that are doing little more than holding down my multi guitar stand, I will add another, maybe 2.

Edit - missed two Stingray 4's first time around - make that 29 total. Will have to make that a round 30 this year!

Last edited:

JayDawg

I currently own EBMM 7 basses but since 2010 I have purchased 6 EBMM Guitars and I think 14 Basses. And more will be acquired again this year and next year.

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
I have two (only one was in that original picture).
DD1 5H Bongo
DD1 5h SR

As much as I like the look of the new Chargin Green, I'll probably have to wait until someone is selling one used in 3 years before I get another, which is reasonable because I'm not playing much and the Bongo is best sounding bass I've ever held.

Top Bottom