• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ErnieJohn

Not officially a NGD as it has yet to arrive (probably Monday), but it hard to contain the excitement ! It’s NOS from 2009! Hard to believe it’s left unsold since then, can’t wait to get it ;)

09A6BC02-147C-4B26-B3EB-6ADFE468E51E.jpg

BrickGlass

Very nice! I owned one of those for years and loved it. Sold it to one of my students and bought a koa BFR version.

Luc

Congrats!
Those are going to be somewhat collectible since they've been discontinued.
Neat finish too!

Nah..the Luke 2 was made for 19 years...maybe in this color it could be some kind of collectible.

OT: Congrats! Luke IIs rock! Nice color, too. Enjoy. And post your own pics once it arrives..

click track

Very Happy for you !!! my Mom is 100% Irish, saw your location...

If you get a chance please review your Luke compared to your Silhouette. EBMM's are very hard to find on the shelf and get a feel for the works of art that they are and as I get closer to my next purchase this helps me in buying a guitar I have never played.

ErnieJohn

Having a great time getting acquainted with the Luke, it works quite well alongside my silo, just very little daylight to take a decent picture, but you get the idea :)

90492238-8452-4EAF-A890-E1EA7AEC0B6E.jpg

8E3F249A-75F3-43CF-A589-DFE0885C9A16.jpg

navierstoked

Nice Score! Can you give your impressions of the active single coils? I personally never got on with any of the humbucker style actives, but all the clips featuring emg singles sound top notch.

ErnieJohn

Nice Score! Can you give your impressions of the active single coils? I personally never got on with any of the humbucker style actives, but all the clips featuring emg singles sound top notch.

hi, for me the single coils share a lot of the tone of the humbuckers, its a very defined (active/compressed) sound. They in some sense lack the dynamic of the current DiMarzio Transitions on the LIII. But if its an 80's Lukather sound you want then the EMG's have it all.

MM Luke

Nah..the Luke 2 was made for 19 years...maybe in this color it could be some kind of collectible.

OT: Congrats! Luke IIs rock! Nice color, too. Enjoy. And post your own pics once it arrives..
Id "collect" that any time! 😎

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom