• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jwp333

If that's Albert's work, he's got some talent. Lukather is pretty good too. Morse is not as inventive or skilled but very interesting way to highlight the guitar.

Magic Jason

s-l1600.jpg
Mr Lee posted this, this morning on the MM AL facebook group : "I was wondering what had happened to it. The image was based on a photo. I was sent a white body but prefered it be black. I thought it would look good with a black guard but MM chose the white, I think it turned out well. My daughter Alex and her husband Jeff helped with the stencil process. It's a one of a kind and hand painted, happy bidding."

St_G

I saw the St. Vincent. Not entirely to my tastes, but I'd love to read more about how it came to be, what she was aiming for, etc.

TripHazard

Wish I could - the BFR has soaked up my budget for now. There will be an appropriate NGD thread soon. But the GAS never leaves

kestrou

Nice Kevin congrats

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bidding started out pretty slow on these - I'm not sure how it ended up on the other guitars, but there was some interesting one-off pieces there that I hope forumites grabbed up.

Maybe see a couple in Dibart's year-end threads? :)

Kevin

kestrou

GWDavis28

I really liked the Luke, but the plain white background was a turn off for me it looked half finished.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom