• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Black Steam

Hi all!

Im about to buy my first MM. I just missed an Axis i UK and according to my dealer in Sweden it will take 8 months to get a new one🙀🤔 (Axis gold quilt).
Since I have GAS Im very curious about the BFR release in March-18. To me it looks like an purple Axis is coming up? What can you tell from the blurred picture? Is it my dreamguitar? Ever since I saw E###e on the cover of GW back in 1990 (?) I want a purple Axis👍!

Thanks in advance and I hope to soon join the MM-club👍

Best regards/
Black Steam

Kinjin

Welcome to the forums and soon to the EBMM family! The Axis is a wonderful guitar, awesome choice!

As far as the blurred pic of the BFR, that was stuff shown only to the dealers who are under strict orders not to say anything until it is officially released, so the only people who know aren't allowed to tell us normal folk! :D

stevorama

Hi all!

Im about to buy my first MM. I just missed an Axis i UK and according to my dealer in Sweden it will take 8 months to get a new one���� (Axis gold quilt).
Since I have GAS Im very curious about the BFR release in March-18. To me it looks like an purple Axis is coming up? What can you tell from the blurred picture? Is it my dreamguitar? Ever since I saw E###e on the cover of GW back in 1990 (?) I want a purple Axis��!

Thanks in advance and I hope to soon join the MM-club��

Best regards/
Black Steam

Nice to see another swede in the forum!
I warn you though EBMM guitars are addictive :)
I found this Axis in the UK if it might interest you?
Music Man Axis Honey Burst – Regent Sounds

Regards Stefan

Black Steam

Hi again!

Today I got my Axis from Regentsound in London (super nice people, great service!!!) I'm so happy!!! Thanx Stefan for the help ��
This guitar feels like a perfect complement to my LP R7 aka. the baseballbat����

Kind regards from Sweden
/Black Steam

spychocyco

Hi again!

Today I got my Axis from Regentsound in London (super nice people, great service!!!) I'm so happy!!! Thanx Stefan for the help ��
This guitar feels like a perfect complement to my LP R7 aka. the baseballbat����

Pics or it doesn't exist. :)

Top Bottom