• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

esizer

I recently picked up an EBMM Valentine and I am completely blown away by this guitar. It is really hard to get pictures that do it justice. The figuring in the neck is absolutely gorgeous.Mine weighs in at 6.69 pounds and I am absolutely loving the tonal possibilities.

I put together a little clip running through some of the tones.
0:00-0:16 Middle position/No Boost/No Coil Split
0:16-0:31 Neck position/No Boost/No Coil Split
0:31-0:59 Bridge position/No Boost/Coil Split N/A
0:59-1:17 Bridge position/Boost On/Coil Split N/A
1:17-1:32 Bridge position/No Boost/Coil Split N/A

And here are some pics!
SgJMf0Sl.jpg

I6mGMSil.jpg

WQT6Mf7l.jpg

Wahoonc

Beautiful guitar! Congrats. I haven't been able to play one yet, but all of the great reviews can't be a coincidence.

vuduhwy

That's a great looking neck man! I have a Morse form the 90's that is all flamey and figured. When I look down at it while I'm playing it I just get get all happy inside.

esizer

I about lost a friend today. Not really...but I was definitely struggling to keep my cool for a minute.

I showed the other guitar player in my band the new Valentine and told him about the gain boost and cool tap. To my dismay, I look over and see him yanking up on the volume knob. Apparently he was unfamiliar with push/push and was trying to use it like a push/pull. Haha oh well, I would imagine those pots are pretty durable anyways.

fusionid

thats a superb neck. Does the valentine also have buffer in line at all times like the luke?

Top Bottom