• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mick

:DHey he made it clear:'I've described it best I can...Ask questions before bidding as sales are final and as is.'

TripHazard

Does it count as a "rare HSS" when the rarity is down to the limited number of people that would brazenly whack a single coil in humbucker cavity? bellend

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Does it count as a "rare HSS" when the rarity is down to the limited number of people that would brazenly whack a single coil in humbucker cavity? bellend

Back in the 90s a colleague of mine had a son called "Bellend", though it was pronounced "beh'LEND". His family were Iraqi Kurds, I worked with his Dad. Lovely family, nice memories. I think of them every time someone types that.

TripHazard

LOL - well that's a new one for me :) Poor bloke, i hope he didn't get a load of stick if he came to the UK with how common 'bellend' is here as a derogatory term

Jamie M

He really would not cope with that name over here, as Trapper says it is a somewhat common term and not that polite!

Razzle

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, he may not know and just may be ignorant.

Sent him an email, told him he's got an OLP body with an Axis neck.

spychocyco

I think he’s got a re-decaled OLP neck with that spelling mistake on the back

Yep. That's not an Axis neck. This guitar is a modified OLP with decals. I thought the guy might have gotten taken and didn't know as well, but anyone familiar with guitars should be able to see that neck cavity wasn't meant to hold a single coil and the neck plate says OLP.

bhull

Really odd listing for a couple of reasons.

Not a EBMM due to the issues already pointed out.

Seller has been a member since '99. Only 50 ratings but they are 5/5.

List price is too high for OLP, too low for a used Axis.

Jamie M

I have messaged the seller and informed him this is a fake, I have done it politely as he may not know much about this subject. Hopefully he will remove it as eBay don't seem to be interested.

spychocyco

I saw it still up this morning and was wondering what exactly it takes to get eBay to pull a listing.

Top Bottom