• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RJKANEAO

Not sure if this is where to post this. But please forgive me if I am in the wrong place or if this feels like I’m blowing my own whistle here but as a EBMM & SBMM artist and a member of this forum for awhile I like to share what I’ve been up to etc.
With that said I wanna announce that I’ve just signed a Record Deal with Sony Music Group (Global) and Dark Star Records. The deal came rather unexpected but was welcomed with open arms. Although not my first experience with Major Labels (LAFace in the 90s & recently session work for Atlantic/Elektra etc) this is my first full Record Deal with 100% Distribution and what’s cool is I get to keep my already signed Publisher “Robert Sterling Publishing NY.” I just release my 5th album (First in the Blues genre in Dec) on my own label and that’s doing well with a nomination for R&B album of the year in the “Na Hoku Hanohano Awards,” Hawaii’s Grammy affiliated and equivalent and 4 other awards including “Album of the Year.” Fingers crossed..But with that said I’m already in production for the another new album for Sony Music. Feeling super blessed and grateful. So with all that great news I thought I’d treat myself to new EBMM guitar to include into the recording of the new album. I originally wanted a LUKE III HH but probably leaning towards a Stingray RS because it’s a lot more practical for what I need it for.. I have a Stingray SBMM and that guitar is amazing so I just imagine how the EBMM version will perform in the studio. I might just take the plunge and buy a BFR Cutlass or Stingray off of Zzounds or AMS as well since I’ve seen them on there.. :) Hope this post isn’t a nuisance.. Aloha- RJ

263862b85c93062543e73472b8697959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norrin Radd

Congrats, man!

And don't worry, after you receive your HH AL - you won't need any of those other guitars. ;)

RJKANEAO

great job RJ!

Thx Brother.. And I am awfully proud to repping EBMM on this journey as well. Just talked to Derek last week about a Stingray RS and possibly getting a Cutlass HSS RS soon after. I am getting a brand new manager, agent and publicist etc. gosh a lot of work to be done. BTW on my website I added my Liner notes for this new album and I added Sherwood’s name in the dedications.. Thanks for everything brother! Aloha

RJKANEAO

Not sure if this is where to post this. But please forgive me if I am in the wrong place or if this feels like I’m blowing my own whistle here but as a EBMM & SBMM artist and a member of this forum for awhile I like to share what I’ve been up to etc.
With that said I wanna announce that I’ve just signed a Record Deal with Sony Music Group (Global) and Dark Star Records. The deal came rather unexpected but was welcomed with open arms. Although not my first experience with Major Labels (LAFace in the 90s & recently session work for Atlantic/Elektra etc) this is my first full Record Deal with 100% Distribution and what’s cool is I get to keep my already signed Publisher “Robert Sterling Publishing NY.” I just release my 5th album (First in the Blues genre in Dec) on my own label and that’s doing well with a nomination for R&B album of the year in the “Na Hoku Hanohano Awards,” Hawaii’s Grammy affiliated and equivalent and 4 other awards including “Album of the Year.” Fingers crossed..But with that said I’m already in production for the another new album for Sony Music. Feeling super blessed and grateful. So with all that great news I thought I’d treat myself to new EBMM guitar to include into the recording of the new album. I originally wanted a LUKE III HH but probably leaning towards a Stingray RS because it’s a lot more practical for what I need it for.. I have a Stingray SBMM and that guitar is amazing so I just imagine how the EBMM version will perform in the studio. I might just take the plunge and buy a BFR Cutlass or Stingray off of Zzounds or AMS as well since I’ve seen them on there.. :) Hope this post isn’t a nuisance.. Aloha- RJ

Thanks Everyone.. I truly appreciate the support. Just a reminded my latest album GENRES OF SOUL is out and available online. My 5th album and my first full blues album. Aloha

PastorMatt

Congrats!! I think you would love a Stingray, or maybe an HSS Cutlass :). I have have one of the Blue Magic BFR Cutlass's and its plays absolutely excellent!!

Top Bottom