• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Kramerpacer

Hello all, I have a ebmm jp6 that I am looking to change the pickups in. Currently it has the stock crunch lab and liqifires in it. Looking for something with more ooomph. I have an Albert Lee model HH as well. Love the pups in that. Any clue what those type pups are? Like to put those in the JP. Any ideas? Thanks

tbonesullivan

That's kinda surprising. The pickups in the JP6 should have a bunch more 'OOMPH' than the pickups that come in the Albert Lee, which are EBMM's standard custom dimarzio pickups that also are in the Axis, Axis SS, and others.

beej

They're custom Dimarzios and actually sound great in the JP. Unfortunately you can't buy them.

Dimarzio will recommend the Air Zone (N) and AT-1 (B) as the closest match.

Kramerpacer

That's kinda surprising. The pickups in the JP6 should have a bunch more 'OOMPH' than the pickups that come in the Albert Lee, which are EBMM's standard custom dimarzio pickups that also are in the Axis, Axis SS, and others.

Yea, that's what I cant figure out. Seems like the AL has more balls (low end). Anyhow does ebmm sell the Axis-AL pickup, I know they're dimarzios but what models?

JayDawg

I use Nordstrand Audio Pickups in my guitars and basses and Love them. They are the only aftermarket pickups that I will use.

Top Bottom