• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TonyEVH5150

I’ve been shopping around looking at the SBMM Cutlass. I finally got a chance to try one at GC locally. As I played it, I was pleasantly surprised. I’m not normally a single coil person. But even on this affordable import model, they are clear and noise free. Distinctive tones on each switch position. And it’s in great shape. The sales person went to check on it price wise while I was playing around in it. She comes back and tells me that it’s 50% off on clearance because it’s been in store for a while.

Long story short: I’m now the proud owner of a SBMM Cutlass in Seafoam Green.

Now to wait patiently for my AL from Pete …

edhalen

I’ve been shopping around looking at the SBMM Cutlass. I finally got a chance to try one at GC locally. As I played it, I was pleasantly surprised. I’m not normally a single coil person. But even on this affordable import model, they are clear and noise free. Distinctive tones on each switch position. And it’s in great shape. The sales person went to check on it price wise while I was playing around in it. She comes back and tells me that it’s 50% off on clearance because it’s been in store for a while.

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vuduhwy

Man, that's just fantastic. I had a similar deal when I bought my first Y2D. I walked into GC and it was on clearance. Same kinda deal. Now you can't even touch that guitar for any less than like 2.5 times what I paid for it.
If the neck woulda been a little thicker, I'd have kept it or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't have to experience sellers remorse.

TonyEVH5150

bxSp0Bq.jpg

GWDavis28

Tony, looks great man, wow 2 guitars in 2 days damn man your on a roll!!!

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayDawg

Congratulations! When I went to place my initial order with SBMM to be a dealer, I wanted to order that exact color. Unfortunately, the CT 50’s and SR 50’s are being discontinued. As a result, I was unable to order everything I wanted. I really like the sea foam green color too! I am really happy you got one and at a great deal.

Top Bottom