• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mrmckinney

Thanks to KimonoStereo my AL has a new sister...
aade487795b1d3a70045f121d9483cfe.jpg

... and a shot of my 4 youngest just cuz they look so good together 😜
0ff884f0f2d0bcf53d000f348fbff62c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fro

I don't know which one looks sweeter, that gold AL or that Olive LIII.

Terry007

Beautiful!

Since you have no need for the Gold AL HH, I'l forward my address.

I am curious, what is the neck profile like on the AL HH?

Cordarino

Looks like you have everything covered now: HH, Hss and SSS.
Ops... mm90 missing��

fogman

Beautiful, congrats!

I love the ALs in white. I tried to buy one exactly like that a few years ago but it sold before I could even make any contact with the owner.

Enjoy

mrmckinney

It feels great. The LIII is my top preference. To me, the AL feels similar but without the asymmetrical taper... maybe slightly fatter. Profile feel is similar to the Axis but chunkier. That is probably a totally subjective accounting... I now have tried a large chunk of the EBMM lineup and thus far my number 1 pick is the LIII HH. I have yet to try anything from JP’s lineup, the Classic series, and the StV (I suspect the StV is very similar in feel to the AL). That said the LIII HH is just superb and extremely versatile.

Beautiful!

Since you have no need for the Gold AL HH, I'l forward my address.

I am curious, what is the neck profile like on the AL HH?

Sweat

Very nice and congrats KimonoStero is a great formite and well I sold that to him!:) It was a GC special and bought July 3rd 2012 from the GC in Southwest Fort Worth Texas, beautiful guitar, enjoy it!

Terry007

It feels great. The LIII is my top preference. To me, the AL feels similar but without the asymmetrical taper... maybe slightly fatter. Profile feel is similar to the Axis but chunkier. That is probably a totally subjective accounting... I now have tried a large chunk of the EBMM lineup and thus far my number 1 pick is the LIII HH. I have yet to try anything from JP’s lineup, the Classic series, and the StV (I suspect the StV is very similar in feel to the AL). That said the LIII HH is just superb and extremely versatile.

I love the neck on my Valentine, I haven't put it down since I bought it. I hope the AL HH is similar. That would be too good to be true. I really want to get my hands on one with an all rosewood neck before that's a thing of the past.

Top Bottom