• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PatrickDavid

Howdy all,
Although loving my current Sterling Valentine, I love it so much I want to take the plunge and purchase the full Music Man version this year.

Is there any rough price guitar on the 2018 model with tremolo?

Thank you for taking the time to read,

Pat

GWDavis28

Pat where do you live? I’d say contact a local dealer and search Reverb and such. If you live in the us, contact Pete and Nick Dubaldo they are great people and will totally take care of you.

Www.dubaldomusic.com

Good luck, Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatrickDavid

Pat where do you live? I’d say contact a local dealer and search Reverb and such. If you live in the us, contact Pete and Nick Dubaldo they are great people and will totally take care of you.

Www.dubaldomusic.com

Good luck, Glenn |B)

Thanks Glen!
I now see how silly my question was, I guess perhaps a better question is what would the price difference between the tremolo and non tremolo model be round about?

and extra 100 or 200 that sort of thing

GWDavis28

Patrick, hahahahaha not a problem. Again, I see this as a preference kind of thing do you use a Trem? If so, get the Trem model, it’s newer so there are probably no as many people with trems, but the people who have the Valentine love em. I’m sure the 2 have a bit of different sound because the Trem cavity I would assume give it a bit of different sound. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Again, good luck with your decision.

Glenn |B)

PeteDuBaldo

Patrick, the difference in street price between the hardtail and tremolo models is $100.

Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions about ordering one, we've got a few Valentine models on the way.

Top Bottom