• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

I took delivery of this awesome guitar yesterday. The ONLY bad thing - I was a little disappointed with how dirty the fretboard was. The place I bought it from touted their "CLP" (Certified Luthier Program) in the description of the guitar and how much care is taken of instruments (including oiling the fretboard) during this process before they are put up for sale. This guitars' fretboard wasn't touched. Three wonder wipes later it is spotless :). Buffed up the body and cleaned the neck also. It is now in excellent condition save for the usual pickguard scratches.

This guitar has the same finish as the 2015 PDN run - vintage tobacco burst. I'm a big fan of it. Very nice. I'm also a huge fan of Mahogany Body guitars and how warm the tone is. Coupled with the pups EBMM designed for this guitar it can take you to a LOT of different places tone-wise. I also love the SS frets (I can see SS frets in my 25th's future down the road). It is a very nice complement to my 25th and I'm happy and content to have two EBMM options to play. Here are some pics:

View attachment 33689 View attachment 33690 View attachment 33691 View attachment 33692 View attachment 33693

xjbebop

congrats... very pretty!
I always enjoy the NGD inspection, cleaning and set up process as part of the bonding experience... even on brand new gittars...

spychocyco

Nice grain on that one. Mahogany can be kind of plain sometimes, but not that one. Congrats.

I had some grime on the one I got yesterday, too, but surprisingly, the work I put into it last night was actually pretty satisfying -- taking it from something that looked and felt good to something that looked and felt great.

GWDavis28

Ed, very nice man, looks like a really nice guitar. Is it weird with the plate on the back for the selector switch?

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom