• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

silverman

This was surprising to me. The guitar came very well setup, and the attention to detail is mostly exceptional. It is odd that Something as obvious as a loose jack was able to sneak by.

The guitar may end up getting returned anyways, but out of curiosity, does anyone know how to tighten the input jack these things?

shupe13

This was surprising to me. The guitar came very well setup, and the attention to detail is mostly exceptional. It is odd that Something as obvious as a loose jack was able to sneak by.

The guitar may end up getting returned anyways, but out of curiosity, does anyone know how to tighten the input jack these things?

Carefully remove the 4 screws in the plate. Carefully hold the jack and tighten the outer nut. Pay attention to the rotation of the jack so that you dont have issues with grounding or inserting the cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

silverman

Thanks for the advice, worked like a charm. I was nervous about taking the jack plate off, as I am unfamiliar with the systems in this guitar. Obviously, the jack plate still works the same. Duh.

Last edited:

darchirnoj

Just ordered a new Stingray RS, and super stoked.
Will be on lookout for this. Thanks for heads up.

Top Bottom