• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Molten-Gemstone-JP6.jpg

I still get asked about this one from time to time because the old image links are dead after a few website & hosting migrations.

This is a JP7 from 2005 that originally started life as Pearl Redburst. UPS smashed the PRB, cracked the body, and damaged the case while it was in transit to a customer. Fortunately I was able to quickly get the customer a replacement in the same color, and I was able to put the smashed JP7 back together. The refinishing in Molten Gemstone was a fun project but I'll have to redo the clear at some point - we didn't put enough on the back or sides and I've beaten it up quite a bit over the years.

SBMM eventually used this color (with a little less sparkle) on a few prototypes, the JP60 & JP150.

spychocyco

Very nice. I normally don't like yellows and oranges, but I'd make an exception for that one. :)

GWDavis28

I still get asked about this one from time to time because the old image links are dead. Someone asked me the other day so I dug out some old photos and arranged them in one shot.

Cool Pete, always nice to see stuff that we haven't seen in a while and this is one of those things!!!

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom