• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

m4ssi

Hi everyone!!!
Yesterday i bought my definitive axe! the new Cutlass HSS Roasted, it's the best instrument i ever tried, amazing sound and playability, lighter and balanced, no hum and incredible figured wood.
I have to say: Thanks Ernie Ball Music Man for making the best guitars in the world!
30sit6v.jpg

ddnz9v.jpg

dhd9i0.jpg

Paulg2uk

Very nice! Waiting patiently for my SSS version to turn up in the same finish over here in the UK. Not due till August! it's gonna be a long wait lol.

David5150

That looks amazing. The neck looks like it is definitely worth the extra money. Would be interested to know how different it feels to the old Cutlass neck?

m4ssi

It's different, because now she has the wax and oil finish (like the Valentine), i love it!! also the neck profile it's very confortable for my hands.
It cost much more than older version, but for my personal opinion, this finish is the best you can have!
I don't know if the pickups are changed or not, they sounds great, clear, sparkle and defined, and the silent ciruit works really well (i use the tube amp Brunetti singleman ).
I really appreciate the tone control, when you roll down the tone the sound becomes warm e more dark but always defined! it's important to me!!

fogman

I'm not usually a fan of the roasted necks, but that's killer with that body colour!
Very nice.

I'm in the market for one as well. I love the ivory white with the Roasted neck and rosewood fingerboard. I just don't understand the mint pickguard and mint pickup covers. Silly if you ask me. Why wouldn't they offer it in parchment or tort?

m4ssi

Personally i like mint green on black and Ivory White finish. Anyway good purchase!! i love this guitar!

Top Bottom