• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bischero

Such a cool story. I somewhat sympathize. My EVH wasn't stolen , I sold it. And I cannot find it. I check daily. Also as soon as I heard that the great Folks at EBMM put out the the "solid gold" tribute, I had to have it. I just love the look of the Axis in a solid color. Although all I really want is the EVH Sunburst serial number 80850 built in December 1991, that I sold like a fool. If he can retrieve this guitar, maybe I still have hope finding mine.

Jerry Cantrell dedicates Rooster to fans who helped return guitar Eddie Van Halen gave him - YouTube

bischero

I know Dweezil Zappa had a goldtop too. Also he sold a bunch of guitars. Wonder if that one is out there?.???..

Keno

Great story! I know he was pretty mad his gear Eddie gave him got stolen. They also stole his 5150 stack.
Jerry is my favourite guitar player, I even bought his signature G&L and made it look like his Blue dress rampage. Never play that guitar though, my balls get all my play time.

Onirb

That was me. When I saw Jerry's guitar for sale I knew it was his. Never give up hope.

Top Bottom