• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

milnik

im dying to know if there will be any new bfr majesties this year. is there a list for the upcoming months?
i'm guessing may will not feature any bfr's other than the new jp15 trans black model and those that have been shown at namm this year.

PeteDuBaldo

im dying to know if there will be any new bfr majesties this year. is there a list for the upcoming months?
i'm guessing may will not feature any bfr's other than the new jp15 trans black model and those that have been shown at namm this year.

An official list has not been released yet. It remains to be seen if they will be hinted at ahead of time with fuzzy group photos (like last year), not announced until the day they become available for sale, or if they will all be announced ahead of time in one big information overload!

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
An official list has not been released yet. It remains to be seen if they will be hinted at ahead of time with fuzzy group photos (like last year), not announced until the day they become available for sale, or if they will all be announced ahead of time in one big information overload!

:)

Astrofreq

I would certainly love to see what is coming in a giant announcement, simply so I can save the money ahead of time for a purchase. Or announce the month ahead of whatever month it is. Just an idea.

GWDavis28

Would love to see the 12th fret logo as an option, now that would be cool.

Glenn |B)

Mick

Already sold to a customer - picks it up today! The sound is warm and fat, tweaked the setup a little but not much.
The neck is just crazy

Top Bottom