• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Terry007

I ordered a Sting Rays RS with maple board last month. It's been backordered since. At first It was looking like I might get mine in late May, now It looks like November.:eek:

I've noticed that the models with rosewood boards are available at a few places but the maple boards seem to be sold out.

Looks like people are loving these roasted maple necks/boards!

GWDavis28

How could you not Terry, I've got a BFR AL with the roasted and I love it, great. I love the other necks as well, :D

Glenn |B)

Terry007

How could you not Terry, I've got a BFR AL with the roasted and I love it, great. I love the other necks as well, :D

Glenn |B)

My first EBMM was my Valentine, what an amazing instrument. The neck is glorious. I ordered the Sting Ray RS within 4 months of receiving the Valentine.

GWDavis28

My first EBMM was my Valentine, what an amazing instrument. The neck is glorious. I ordered the Sting Ray RS within 4 months of receiving the Valentine.

Nice Terry that's how it starts. For me it was a Silo Special and went from there, hahahahahaha. I've got 4 and that's a pretty good number for a lousy messerarounder like myself.

Glenn |B)

tbonesullivan

rosewood is nearly impossible with Cites CITES

I really hope that they revise the regulations soon, especially considering that the musical instrument trade is a drop in the bucket compared to the furniture flooding into eastern Asia. I wonder if there is anywhere in the US that would be suitable for a rosewood farm. Probably not.

darchirnoj

Congrats!! You are gonna love the Stingray RS! I LOVE mine! Fabulous guitar!

Top Bottom