• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Pott

I would buy, brand new, this instant, an AL HH each in CharcoalSparkle and Blue Dawn

The St V is a cool model, but not for me shape-wise.
Those 2018 colors though... AMAZING.

Last edited:

spychocyco

There was a blue dawn AL SSS on Reverb not long ago. I know, not what you asked for, but it's out there. :)

xjbebop

Blue Dawn has been around for awhile, and is a gorgeous finish!
I've been asking around here for an AL with the StV electronics since that model came out, but I know it's not gonna happen (unless I mod one myself, which is entirely possible someday...could easily use the new Dimarzio Paul Gilbert mini buckers...)

I'm very happy that the StV model is selling so well, but after trying one, found the body shape does not work for me at all.

Pott

There was a blue dawn AL SSS on Reverb not long ago. I know, not what you asked for, but it's out there. :)

I had one :) It was lovely, but I didn't bond with the tone. I don't like AL SSS' trebly sounds, not how I enjoy my Strats I guess...
The AL HH, though... perfect production guitar to me.

Pott

I don't find Charcoal Frost attractive at all...
Powder Blue is nice, though I've not seen any pictures yet.

Oooh, a Stealth AL HH could be cool too...

spychocyco

Always loved blue dawn, and I really dig the blue dawn St.V, but I think I'd like it better with the black pickguard and knobs. I need to figure out a way to get my hands on one and try it out. Any EBMM dealers in the Florida panhandle that might have a St.V? I'll be there in a few weeks. :)

JasonT

Now that blue dawn is offered on the St. V, I wish it would be offered on other models. I'd buy an LIII in blue dawn. Take my money, EBMM!!!

GWDavis28

It's not an AL, but here is a great picture of the St Vincent HH in Blue Dawn (hahahaha I almossst wrote Blue Damn).

34982685_598829523827328_5503237378430468096_n.jpg

Glenn |B)

dibart77

hmmmm.... they changed the pups on those from the standard 3 mini buckers. Just another reason to not like it...

Xjbepop -- Chill man, they added an additional model with HH. The original HHH is still available. Although it's not offered in Blue Dawn.

For me it's that big honking pickguard... maybe offer a clear or no PG option???

GWDavis28

For me it's that big honking pickguard... maybe offer a clear or no PG option???

Yah no I’d never thought about it that might look really cool without the pick guard. Nice idea dibart77!!!! I’d love to see a prototype like that just out of curiosity.

Glenn |B)

xjbebop

Bottom line is it's Annie's guitar. And like the other artist instruments, they build them to the artist's specs, not ours...
And I'm good with that, even though we all have our personal wish lists... (that's why I have modded so many AL's to my own 'specs'... ;)

Pott

Drooooooool... Stealth package + that finish + AL HH = METAL!

... that St V looks epic too mind.

Top Bottom