• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jzeijen

Saw this on Music mans instagram stories:

BD9E5BAC-E6DF-42BD-AAFB-7792722C251C.jpg

42D9B7C6-276F-4B6A-9B84-7A67ED1FA36C.jpg

Any info on this BP? Looks very cool! Excited to see a 7 string that’s not a JP!

Fro

I also spy a Cutlass and a Stingray with block inlays.

Big Poppa

ok we are making Jason a guitar that is based on the cutlass 7 string buckeye and some neat tricks

it will also be a sterling by music man in different price points

the yellow guitar is a reject majesty that I found in the paint room neglected I didnt have a majesty I felt it was wrong to have one when so many are waiting I did have one before for about 12 minutes and Bonamassa was with me and he liked it so there went my Majesty THis is lamborghini yellow it was one that didnt make last years bfr cut I think only two humans liked I do I put stingray guitar pick ups in it for now

Pott

I LOVE that the signature model is Cutlass-based and not JP-based (sig-ception! Like a signature LP).
The Cutlass is comfy as hell and sounds great in either guise. I can't wait to try one. Worse-case scenario, it's a different offering with modern features for a modern player. Best-case scenario, even a non-shred dude like me can enjoy it (here's to a non-floating bridge but eh, that's just me of course).

PeteDuBaldo

ok we are making Jason a guitar that is based on the cutlass 7 string buckeye and some neat tricks

the yellow guitar is a reject majesty that I found in the paint room neglected I didnt have a majesty I felt it was wrong to have one when so many are waiting I did have one before for about 12 minutes and Bonamassa was with me and he liked it so there went my Majesty THis is lamborghini yellow it was one that didnt make last years bfr cut I think only two humans liked I do I put stingray guitar pick ups in it for now

Excellent!

BP, if you ever tire of the Lambo Yellow I'd be happy to gig that one alongside my Gold Sparkle Majesty.

GWDavis28

Very cool congrats!!! Always nice to see new stuff and new talent!!!

Nice you scored a very cool looking guitar!!! Any chances we can see a few quick pics, since it's a kind of BP One Off?

Glenn |B)

AgustinJP50

Thanks a lot for the insight BP!! I'm quite surprised that, given Jason's playing style and preference for the Majesty, he chooses to go for a less ergonomic design. Wonder what made him go that route.

Nhoj

Awesome BP!

Top Bottom