• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jl2112

Would you still buy it for less than $2000? Just wondering what the opinion would be if the missing autograph would affect the value that much.

GWDavis28

I think it really comes down to do you like the guitar, is it worth the selling price. You can always get it resigned if that's important too you.

Good luck, Glenn |B)

tbonesullivan

It's just written on with silver pen. The numbering on the guitar and condition are far more important to the value than a bit of paint on the tremolo cavity cover.

spychocyco

Curious why the previous owner didn't get a new cavity cover to preserve it, but yeah, if you like the guitar and it's in good condition, I'd definitely go for it at that price.

xjbebop

What are you after... a fabulous guitar or an autograph?
Love that dog hair finish.... If I got along with the LIII neck better, I'd be all over one for that price.

kestrou

Siggy rubbed off?

Pfffttt! It's worthless now...

But, being the nice guy I am, I'll flip you $1,000 bucks for it.

Cash on the barrel head - and I'm not telling the IRS if you don't tell the IRS.

Yeah, I'm charitable like that! :)

Kevin

Davus PG

I have one and can tell you that when I'm playing it the autograph is the furthest thing from my mind.

Stunning guitar in every way and at $2000 an absolute steal.

Buy it

jl2112

I just bought it. It was well under $2000 so I think I got a great deal. Just waiting for to arrive.

Fro

I’m just going to throw it out there now and call dibs :)

jl2112

I was suprised it sat there with out someone jumping on it. Then I noticed the missing sig so I started thinking that was the reason which started this thread. I was told by the previous owner that he played it about 5 hours and the signature wore off but Im fine with that. I havent bought a guitar since 2012 when I got two Axis’s one brand new and have loved them as my main guitars ever since. The sound and playability and the rediculously great customer service I have personally experienced spoiled me to spend my money only playing Music Man instruments. They might not be the best option for everyone but for me they are the best company. This is number 29 of 300,I am pretty excited to get it.

Last edited:

Bryan

Yeah, had I seen this deal I would have bought it.

Heck Toto is almost on a perpetual tour. Getting Luke to sign it again (and keeping the back plate OFF the guitar) would be the least of my worries. I've played one and seen Luke play one live.

It is truly a monster variant of the LIII series. I hope to get one at some point.

jl2112

I looked into getting VIP access to get it signed since they are coming pretty soon but they were already sold out. It’s still going to be a great guitar regardless. It should be here Monday. I’m glad I saw it before you did lol.

Top Bottom