• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

I was looking around last night at some of the colors on the basses, that new Stingray Special has a boat load of color options. And it looks awesome in the new Aqua Sparkle. I'd like to see that offered on a few guitars too.

StingRay Special | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

107-SK-50-01.png

And they even brought back Burnt Apple!!

107-35-10-01.png

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Jean is that Aqua?

I also noticed that Marty Bell was a member of the EBMM Facebook group!!!

Glenn |B)

Magic Jason

It's a custom job that Marty did for me. Guitar was originaly black. He sent me sparkle samples to choose from. I opted for a 75/25 mix between aqua and blue. Marty is exceptionnaly talented, easy to work with and it was not expensive for such a quality job. (And I live in Europe...) Pictures don't show how great the guitar truly looks.

GWDavis28

It's a custom job that Marty did for me. Guitar was originaly black. He sent me sparkle samples to choose from. I opted for a 75/25 mix between aqua and blue. Marty is exceptionnaly talented, easy to work with and it was not expensive for such a quality job. (And I live in Europe...) Pictures don't show how great the guitar truly looks.

Jason I've visited Marty's web site a number of time, just the other day actually. He does do some nice stuff.

Glenn |B)

spychocyco

There was a similar Taylor T5 at a local guitar store a few months back, and I absolutely fell in love with the finish. I couldn't justify that kind of money on an acoustic since I rarely play them, but on an Axis ... that might be the end of the Les Paul that I've been reluctant to sell because I'm waiting on just such an occasion. :)

I wonder if it also has block inlays like all of the other guitars on this wall.

Yah I noticed it too, reminds me of denim.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

There was a similar Taylor T5 at a local guitar store a few months back, and I absolutely fell in love with the finish. I couldn't justify that kind of money on an acoustic since I rarely play them, but on an Axis ... that might be the end of the Les Paul that I've been reluctant to sell because I'm waiting on just such an occasion. :)

I wonder if it also has block inlays like all of the other guitars on this wall.

I would assume so, as all the other guitars on the wall have them. Only time will tell. Also gives you some time to figure out if your gonna sell the LP. Good luck with that decision.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

That Cutlass is pimp tight. I’d still prefer roasted maple over the blocks.

Rad, it sound like in the Chapman video that the necks will be roasted with the block inlays.

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom