• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ieso

Hi, all

This is my first post here (but not my first EBMM guitar).

I've had this limited edition Majesty for about a month or so....it's really a perfect instrument in every respect. It's the first guitar I've had that just totally gets out of the way and lets you fly.

EBMM Majesty Limited Edition Koa Island Burst

I love how the volume knob is out of the way and the bridge is perfectly shaped for picking closer to the saddles. I can't even play my Suhr Modern with a Floyd now :D

edhalen

Nice entrance!!! Congrats and welcome to the forum! Beautiful guitar and nice playing!

lifeson1

Maj's take playing to a whole new level. I have quite a few boutique and classic monsters, but my Artisan is usually the first off the rack more often than not. It really doesn't have many limits. . . and fits like a glove.

ieso

Maj's take playing to a whole new level. I have quite a few boutique and classic monsters, but my Artisan is usually the first off the rack more often than not. It really doesn't have many limits. . . and fits like a glove.

Yeah, it's not like I'm short on good guitars around here but this Majesty takes the cake. I think I've owned a little over 50 guitars since 1981 and nothing comes close to the playability of this thing. I have a JP15 that I like about as much but the neck carve on the Majesty (perhaps it is due to the binding?) has a tiny bit more shoulder to it and feels a little better. And the polished ebony fretboard feels crazy good.

Guitarshreda

I love how the volume knob is out of the way and the bridge is perfectly shaped for picking closer to the saddles. I can't even play my Suhr Modern with a Floyd now :D

This is the reason why I pretty much play JP models religiously.

Congrats on an awesome guitar!

Top Bottom