• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

nsimonsen63

Oh hey,

At the end of May, I was fortunate enough to visit the EBMM factory whilst on holiday in California.
The new issue of my magazine is out today in Australia and it includes a big feature I wrote about the factory visit.

It was an absolute dream come true to visit the factory. I was already a huge advocate for the brand, but getting to meet the team and see everything behind the scenes only made me even more proud to play their gear.

It meant a hell of a lot to a nerdy guy from New Zealand who spent his teenage years sitting at home learning to play John Petrucci solo's, hoping to one day get a JP6. Never did I think that years later I would be the editor of a large music magazine, owner of multiple EBMM guitars and get to experience the factory itself. Life is pretty surreal sometimes.

Attachments

• Credit p1xels-IMG_7741 2.jpg
    Credit p1xels-IMG_7741 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Credit p1xels-IMG_7748 2.jpg
    Credit p1xels-IMG_7748 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Credit p1xels-IMG_7773 2.jpg
    Credit p1xels-IMG_7773 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 366
  • Credit p1xels-IMG_7804 2.jpg
    Credit p1xels-IMG_7804 2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 375
  • EBMM Feature.jpg
    EBMM Feature.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 424

spychocyco

Lucky guy. I'd love to get that chance. Of course, it would probably be awful for my bank account because I'd come home wanting all of them. :)

GWDavis28

Nice congrats, I'm sure it was the experience of a lifetime.

Great pictures, what's that purple guitar in the 2nd picture?

Glenn |B)

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Oh hey,

At the end of May, I was fortunate enough to visit the EBMM factory whilst on holiday in California.
The new issue of my magazine is out today in Australia and it includes a big feature I wrote about the factory visit.

It was an absolute dream come true to visit the factory. I was already a huge advocate for the brand, but getting to meet the team and see everything behind the scenes only made me even more proud to play their gear.

It meant a hell of a lot to a nerdy guy from New Zealand who spent his teenage years sitting at home learning to play John Petrucci solo's, hoping to one day get a JP6. Never did I think that years later I would be the editor of a large music magazine, owner of multiple EBMM guitars and get to experience the factory itself. Life is pretty surreal sometimes.

I hope everyone showed you a great time!

Top Bottom