• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Phrankenstrat

Love it! Single coils are quiet!! Pickup volumes across the spectrum are very even. Never had a guitar like that. Love my Suhr but volume dips in all positions. Sounds spectacular. Neck is amazing feeling. Frets and intonation are almost perfect. And, I really like this color!! So glad I made this move. Welcome home!

11.jpg
Neck.jpg

3.jpg

tbonesullivan

Nice!!! I'm pretty sure the singles are stacked, probably based off the Dimarzio "area" series of noiseless singles. They have a great single coil sound with NO HUM. WOOP.

Phrankenstrat

Nice!!! I'm pretty sure the singles are stacked, probably based off the Dimarzio "area" series of noiseless singles. They have a great single coil sound with NO HUM. WOOP.

That was my first thought but I have Areas in a couple of different guitars and these just sound better. Don't know what it is but the single coils sound fantastic on this guitar. I'm really blown away. Maybe it's just the honeymoon talking but if it is, I ain't listening.

Phrankenstrat

Congrats and welcome to the family! Now that you're here you'll never go back :).

Thank you. I knew I liked EB but now I don't understand how I've waited this long to pull the trigger on one. I gotta say, my GAS was really for a PRS because, well, I just wanted one. But their necks don't agree with me. Same with Les Pauls even though I have a slim taper Classic that is bearable. But after playing the Luke (and quite a few other EB models) I knew the neck was for me. It is just sublime. As I side note, I really like the EVH neck as well just not quite as much.

Phrankenstrat

Played first gig with it Sat night. It was absolutely phenomenal. Stayed in tune. All switch positions being pretty much the same volume is an incredible game changer for me. It looked awesome, played awesome, sounded awesome. Not sure what else I can ask from a guitar.

Fro

Congrats! I need to get around to posting a NGD on mine :)

MM Luke

<DROOOOOL> ... that neck, wow! Congrats!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom