• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Lui123

What to do now? Over a year ago I bought a Cutlass from an ebay shop. When I received the guitar I experienced positions 1 & 2 to have very low output and no bottom end. I delivered the guitar to a luthier and it appears that the guitar has been delivered with an incorrect pickup in the bridge width wrong polarity. Unfortunately, I did not find out of this until after the one year warranty :( Is it still possible to get the right pickup from Music Man? Annoying to have to pay for this...

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Hi, Lui! What country are you in and where did you buy the guitar? In much of Europe you have a legal minimum of two years warranty provided you bought from a European store. If that's the case, you should call the seller to have the warranty issue fixed.

Lui123

Hi, Lui! What country are you in and where did you buy the guitar? In much of Europe you have a legal minimum of two years warranty provided you bought from a European store. If that's the case, you should call the seller to have the warranty issue fixed.

I live in Norway, but unfortunately the guitar is bought on ebay from Canada.

GWDavis28

Did you try contacting the seller? I'd also do what was suggested and give CS a call. They might be able to help you determine if the pick ups are right or wrong.

Good luck, Glenn |B)

tbonesullivan

Sorry I did not specify clearly. The guitar was bought new from a Canadian store on Ebay.

Were they an authorized Musicman Dealer? If may have been new/unused but that doesn't mean it came from an authorized dealer. What store did you purchase it from? Pretty much all MusicMan dealers do not export per their vendor agreement.

Top Bottom