• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gio_Force_One

So for whatever reason I wanted to try out other guitar makers this part year, I traded my PDN morse for a suhr classic pro . It’s he guitar looked beautiful and was built really well but I just never bonded with it. So I traded that for a PRS custom 22 and that guitar is also really nice looking and plays good. I played it for a few months. I thought I really liked however the other day I decided to break out my standard Morse which I hadn’t played with in a while . Yup now I remember why I like music man so much , nothing plays better than the morse I own and it sounds great through everything. And unlike the prs There is no tuning issues with the morse. It’s been since January that I started this journey and hadn’t played music man guitars but I think it’s about time I come back. They just play way to easy and they sound so good. The morse through the line 6 helix sounds great and every sound I could possibly want is there. All those other companies make great guitars but they just aren’t for me. Thank god I still have my two favorite morses and my axis. Thanks EBMM for making such a great guitar.

vuduhwy

I have several other guitars too and I always come crawling back to my Morse guitars. It's fun to horse around with the others but the MM guitars (especially the Morse) cover so much ground sonically. My favorite attribute of the MM guitars is that that STAY adjusted. I won't name names, but the other brands I own require constant tweaking. I don't have tons of free time so when I want to play, I don't want to do anything but tune up and go. That's one of the things that really shines about Music Man.

spychocyco

I own quite a few different guitar brands, and almost every time that I return to my No. 1 Axis after playing a new one for a while, I wonder why I keep searching for anything else. I really like all of the guitars that I own for one reason or another, but none of them, not even my other EBMMs, could ever replace that one. It just fits me like a glove.

Unfortunately for my bank account, that realization is not going to keep me from buying guitars. :)

xjbebop

Been down that path as well. Still own too many awesome instruments (Mrs. Bebop loves her collection...), But the only ones I want to play anymore are my AL's and an Axis SS once in a while...
I am very proud at this point to be a serious proponent (fanboy) of MM instruments... and the company as well... :)

Magic Jason

I have owned all sorts of high end guitars and sure are Andersons and Suhrs and PRS great instruments. BUT there is one thing I know. I never had so much fun playing before I "met" my first AL. I finally feel home and my quest for "the one to rule them all" has finally ended. Thanks MM.

Last edited:

Gio_Force_One

Hey John Suhr makes GREAT guitars...so does PRS. I think we do too....

That’s true , they do make great guitars but I feel for me I always play better on my Morse. I usually get the most compliments on my tone too when I play it live . It’s just something about the way you guys make your necks nothing compares.

Gio_Force_One

I have owned all sorts of high end guitars and sure are Andersons and Suhrs and PRS great instruments. BUT there is one thing I know. I never had so much fun playing before I "met" my first AL. I finally feel home and my quest for "the one to rule them all" has finally ended. Thanks MM.

So true the guitar just feels so comfortable , like home. Someone actually said that after I got my first morse . After a gig they said you just looked comfortable playing that new guitar.

ieso

I've got a lot of great guitars but the JP 15 and the Majesty are the only guitars I own that offer a kind of 'zero resistance.' Every other guitar I have can hold me back in some little way or another and I adapt to it.

JasonT

Welcome back, Gio. Something special about EBMM guitars. Rock on!

Top Bottom