• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

The BFRs from last year were stunning. I’m scared to think about the monthly wave of temptation :)

Last edited:

spychocyco

I'm just hoping that blue Axis doesn't come until next spring when I might be able to move on it. :)

GWDavis28

I figured it wasn't gonna be announced today, but I've been known to be wrong before.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Does this help?

bfr-coming-soon_8.jpg.pagespeed.ce.nkzW3CmVsL.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

edhalen

That AL HH in the orangish color with the block inlays on the fb looks pretty sweet - even when it's blurry :).

EDIT>>>> looks to me like that fretboard on the AL could be ebony - awfully dark to be rosewood. Roasted maple neck as well?? Can't wait to see it(even though I'm not in the market)!!!

Last edited:

SpeakingToStone

I know!!! There's an EB/MM Bass vid out there that shows a purple JP 7 quilt with a roasted neck, ebony board, and binding! I've been waiting to buy it since January! Show us the BFRs!

spychocyco

EDIT>>>> looks to me like that fretboard on the AL could be ebony - awfully dark to be rosewood. Roasted maple neck as well?? Can't wait to see it(even though I'm not in the market)!!!

I think they said in the Chapman video that it was one of the few they were doing this year that was not roasted. It's the neck in the two pics above.

Fro

I’m ready for a sneak peak at the next bunch. Has anything been posted with hints at the BFRs coming out this season?

milnik

I’m ready for a sneak peak at the next bunch. Has anything been posted with hints at the BFRs coming out this season?

i'm wondering about the same thing, ebmm hasn't been on time with the new bfr announcements recently.
i'm waiting for a special type of majesty :)

Top Bottom