• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MM Luke

Ok, who's sick of all the EBMM Luke listings (not sure of all the other MM listings)?!?!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GWDavis28

When you search EvilBay there are a ton of listing for Japan. They have a lot of used stuff and new stuff and what looks like a few NOS stuff.

Just filter it out and search North America or US only.

Glenn |B)

spychocyco

The Japanese stuff is expensive, but some of it is very nice and unique. There was one on there a while back that was basically a BFR AL in Axis form that I would have killed for. Unfortunately at $3,500, I would have had to. :)

Kinjin

The Japanese stuff is expensive, but some of it is very nice and unique. There was one on there a while back that was basically a BFR AL in Axis form that I would have killed for. Unfortunately at $3,500, I would have had to. :)

Got the link still? This I got to see...

MM Luke

What do you mean exactly? Not fond of Japan?
Lol! Of course NOT. Beautiful people in many ways! Tons of ridiculously expensive listings for Lukes on eBay. In this day of uber finger pointing, probably not cool assuming I don't like Japan. Thought I was clear but apparently comprehension is not everyone's strong suit. My bad...

MM Luke

When you search EvilBay there are a ton of listing for Japan. They have a lot of used stuff and new stuff and what looks like a few NOS stuff.

Just filter it out and search North America or US only.

Glenn |B)
Thanks for the tip, excellent. I don't want to see what I can't afford, too painful! 😭

GWDavis28

Thanks for the tip, excellent. I don't want to see what I can't afford, too painful! ��

Oh I completely hear yah man, but I like to look knowing that there is nothing at all that I can even afford.

Glenn |B)

johnnyboogie

Lol! Of course NOT. Beautiful people in many ways! Tons of ridiculously expensive listings for Lukes on eBay. In this day of uber finger pointing, probably not cool assuming I don't like Japan. Thought I was clear but apparently comprehension is not everyone's strong suit. My bad...

I did not assume, that's why I asked. Assuming does not entail asking. As far as I am concerned, you have every right to not be fond of Japan. I would never wave any finger at you for such a reason.

As far as Japanese prices are concerned; the only reason they are that high is due to enormous import taxation and shipping fees from the US to another continent. The Japanese traders' profit is but a normal one.

From where I stand, I see all Japanese listings as a great opportunity. Firstly because there are a lot of exclusive Japan-only EBMM instruments and furthermore because you never know where you'll find the quilt/flame maple top of your dreams.

MM Luke

I did not assume, that's why I asked. Assuming does not entail asking. As far as I am concerned, you have every right to not be fond of Japan. I would never wave any finger at you for such a reason.

As far as Japanese prices are concerned; the only reason they are that high is due to enormous import taxation and shipping fees from the US to another continent. The Japanese traders' profit is but a normal one.

From where I stand, I see all Japanese listings as a great opportunity. Firstly because there are a lot of exclusive Japan-only EBMM instruments and furthermore because you never know where you'll find the quilt/flame maple top of your dreams.
Yep, it was a moronic question

Razzle

As far as Japanese prices are concerned; the only reason they are that high is due to enormous import taxation and shipping fees from the US to another continent.

They pay the shipping, but who pays the duty fees?

Import taxation??? Don't know what that is, duty? From what I've seen, ANY sellers of japanese stuff levies duty fee responsibilities on the buyer.

johnnyboogie

They pay the shipping, but who pays the duty fees?

Import taxation??? Don't know what that is, duty? From what I've seen, ANY sellers of japanese stuff levies duty fee responsibilities on the buyer.

The Japanese dealer pays for the shipping fees from the US to JPN, and also for releasing the item from customs (import tax). If you are located in Europe for example and buy said item, you will need to pay for the shipping fees from JPN to the EU, and also import tax in order to release the item from customs. Again...

Top Bottom