• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

7enderbender

I'm looking to buy a second JP15 to add to my JP15-7. Not happening before maybe next Summer or so and I'm looking to buy new again. I really like the Blueberry Bursts but that ship is sailed probably. I have the green and both the Sahara and Black bursts look fantastic as well. I'd prefer gloss and chrome hardware (on the black) but still really cool.

So my question is what usually the schedule is before these lines get sunset? It seems that the JP15 is successful (can anyone confirm sales figures?) and hopefully still around next year. Also, what would be the chances that they'll come out with more colors? I like the specs otherwise, or rather would certainly want another one (six string this time) to match my green one with regard to sound, neck treatment, pickups etc etc

GWDavis28

EBMM doesn't usually share production number, or sales for the most part. As for if a line if going to be a round next year, you usually have to wait till Winter NAMM (Mid January) for news like that. If your interested in a Blueberry run, I'd contact EBMM sales and sere if there are anymore out there. Some times there are a few NOS kicking around, or some dealers might hold on to one or two and release it at a later date for people like you that missed the initial run. Different colors are a tough call from any manufacturer. Again, wait with anticipation like everyone else around here for winter NAMM. Some times they'll throw us a bone here and there about things. I recommend watching FailBook, Instgram and Twitter you never know what you might see on those site.

Good luck, Glenn |B)

7enderbender

I don't see the JP15 disappearing in the next few months, it's a hot item right now.

Makes sense. I see it sold out in some places and on back-order. I personally think it's the best JP model yet and apparently I'm not the only one.

Pott

Can confirm the JP15 is a FANTASTIC guitar. It just FEELS amazing. On top of it it's not too heavy, plays fantastically, and my trans-black one looks gorgeous to boot. It's nice to hear they're doing well for you guys. Probably my favorite JP ever.

Etudica

It would be awesome to see a JP15 koa (non-satin) model with a roasted neck out there for purchase. Just sayin.

Axis_SC

Man last week, I just picked up an '18 JP15 new from Sweetwater to go along with my BFR HSS Tumescent Luke III. I'll gig the JP next weekend... Cannot wait. It is such a precision, versatile and gorgeous instrument. Worth every penny. EBMM quality is off the charts fantastic. I'm somewhat new to them aside from a Wolfgang I had 20+ years ago

Top Bottom