• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

BillLorentzen

Is it just me or is this app broken? I've never been able to figure out how to store banks or retrieve banks. Those features seem either very counterintuitive or broken. Today, it seems like the whole app has gone haywire. Unfortunately the tutorial video doesn't help, as it is for a previous version and doesn't cover everything anyway.

If you understand it, I would sure appreciate some help.

Last edited:

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
If I recall correctly, Chrome was always an issue. The way Google coded the browser after the game changer app was developed made it not work. Firefox and Safari should work fine. Also note that some cables cause problems too. The one that came with the guitar always works but third party cables can be hit and miss. (Why, I do not know).

A.J.

Chrome is the only browser that does work.

I've got some saved settings that are accessible from my profile but we will look into why you are not able to save and access your settings.

WillyD

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello, the web app is working using chrome, here are the procedures to save a preset, bank and locate the settings in the library

Procedure to save a preset

1. Log in
2. Select Instrument menu
3. Select bank (A,B,Z)
4. Create desired setting using grid
5. Name setting by clicking properties, located at the upper right side of setting, apply name to edit properties pop-up window
6. Save to library by clicking Save to Library, then name file in the Save as pop-up window

Procedure to save bank

1. Select bank
2. Name bank by clicking properties, located at the upper right side of setting, apply name to edit properties pop-up window
3. Save to library by clicking Save to Library, name file in the Save as pop-up window

Find preset
Now you can select "View & compare Instrument & library" or "View and compare Library" menus
At the top of page you will see: categories > User > Banks
Choose " User"
Now you can view the bank and setting(s) you have saved

If you have any questions please email me [email protected] or call (866)823-2255 x 126

Top Bottom