• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Fro

I really like the color. I really don’t like the price.

Kinjin

ProMusicTools is in Germany, so you're that price is converted from Euro to USD, and they *always* charge ridiculously high prices, they're notorious for it. Check their website, they've got a huge stock of EBMMs, even older stuff, because of their exorbitant prices and unwillingness to negotiate whatsoever.

Magic Jason

ProMusicTools is in Germany, so you're that price is converted from Euro to USD, and they *always* charge ridiculously high prices, they're notorious for it. Check their website, they've got a huge stock of EBMMs, even older stuff, because of their exorbitant prices and unwillingness to negotiate whatsoever.

Yep, their "second-hand" instruments are sometimes more expensive than new ones! (All in Europe)
And they just won't negociate, not for a cent.

Back to the guitar : I'm not sure I like blue (back & sides) with (fantastic) greyish top.

PeteDuBaldo

Yep, their "second-hand" instruments are sometimes more expensive than new ones! (All in Europe)
And they just won't negociate, not for a cent.

Back to the guitar : I'm not sure I like blue (back & sides) with (fantastic) greyish top.

It's all in how the top accepts the color, the ones we have are a bit more balanced to the blue back. Yes, it is a thin satin finish on the neck.

spychocyco

It's all in how the top accepts the color, the ones we have are a bit more balanced to the blue back. Yes, it is a thin satin finish on the neck.

Figured it might also have to do with the lighting. I was really intrigued by the one in the background of the photo on the BFR thread, which looked like a kind of faded denim blue. Was hoping for a roasted neck, too, but I'll hold judgment until I see pictures of actual instruments. The stock photos, which those appear to be, don't always do them justice.

edhalen

Fro

I’m safe. If that was a Super Sport I may have been in trouble.

PeteDuBaldo

Here's some more eye candy!

Pine-Green-James-Valentine-BFR-G86771-sq.jpg

Steel-Blue-Axis-BFR-G87777-5.jpg

Steel-Blue-Axis-BFR-G87740-5.jpg

John-Petrucci-Majesty-BFR-Cinnabar-Red-9.jpg

GWDavis28

:eek: WOW :eek:, damn Pete, great pics!!!!!!!!

Does that Majesty have gold fleck in it?

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom