• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tarowong

Dear all rockes,
My Majesty was rusting on silver hardware and would like to change all to black matte hardware including all knobs, saddle and tuners.
Where can I buy them? I cannot find it from ernieball website.
Please help!

johnnyboogie

You need to contact EBMM Customer Service.

EBMM will require your Majesty's serial number. Then, you will have to send the old bridge to EBMM (as its a proprietary part), while they will send you the new parts that you asked for. All that for a specific price. For the record, you can buy all these parts except for the bridge from certain dealers.

Tarowong

You need to contact EBMM Customer Service.

EBMM will require your Majesty's serial number. Then, you will have to send the old bridge to EBMM (as its a proprietary part), while they will send you the new parts that you asked for. All that for a specific price. For the record, you can buy all these parts except for the bridge from certain dealers.

I am still wait for their reply
Thats so make me Confined

Astrofreq

Wow. I didn’t know EB did this. I would love to switch to black on my Cutlass and Gold on my Valentine? I’ll email them tomorrow.

johnnyboogie

Wow. I didn’t know EB did this. I would love to switch to black on my Cutlass and Gold on my Valentine? I’ll email them tomorrow.

They do it for the Majesty owners who have the original Majesty. Reason being that while now the original Majesty comes loaded with matte black hardware, the first batch of the original Majesty came with coated hardware, and the coating wore-off within a couple of hours of playing. I view it as a way of compensation to the owners of the first batch.

I doubt they will send you a different colour hardware that what your guitars came loaded with. You have nothing to lose however asking them. Hope you have your wish granted =)

Tarowong

Nice!
Already received feedback
I need order from my place’s AD to order them.
Still dont know what price on it!

Tarowong

I just email and ask EB for requested
And they gave me parts nos for purchase at my place AD.
Finally i might giveup change black hardware, because a bit expensive.

Tarowong

So expensive cost 350USD on the bridge
I am not in USA,extra cost for shipping....
Giveup

Top Bottom