• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Twang Banger

Just got the blue Valentine with vibrato yesterday ... these kick the stuffing out of EVERY T-style guitar I have ever played or heard.

EBMM Valentines - 8.jpg

vuduhwy

I've been wanting to play one of those but none of the shops here have any :(

Twang Banger

Gotta say I love the Albert Lee models, but I just can not put down the Valentines ... every time I reach for a guitar to play, I gravitate to the Valentines. Such a great tonal range ... perfect neck ... perfect body shape and weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Terry007

That blue is killer!

Congratulations, what a pair.

I played with guy at a jam Saturday night that was playing a custom shop thinline tele, it had an all rosewood neck. Fender ruined the neck with a heavy poly finish. Anyhow he ended up playing my Valentine half the night. No doubt the best T style guitar out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laboit

Dears, I would buy the valentine with tremolo, but 11/48 gauge are not the best choice for me, do you think that 9/42 could be an option ? No issue with the nut ?
Thanks !
Mikael

RichieZ

I run 10s on mine... but had 9s for a bit. I prefer and went back to the 10s but the 9s worked fine... no issues at all. Will probably try them again someday.

Laboit

I run 10s on mine... but had 9s for a bit. I prefer and went back to the 10s but the 9s worked fine... no issues at all. Will probably try them again someday.
Thanks RichieZ, I hope be able to share my feeling in 1 week 😉

Top Bottom