• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

AndyRage

Hello! I do not post here very often, as very seldomly do I need something. My question is as follows.

I purchased a used Ernie Ball Bongo 5H. The guy I received it from no longer has the case, and I am kind of a stickler for a hard shell case. I do not mind paying up for a case, but hate waiting 8 months and have to have one "molded" for the bongo.

If a guy were to contact EB and attempt to by a hard shell molded case, is that possible? I know I can purchase a generic case(used for stingrays, etc), but I really need one molded to the bongo. All of my other Bongos came with a case, so this is unchartered territory.

Please take it easy on me guys. I do not post here often.

bovinehost

Administrator
I'm not sure about cases. Call Customer Service and they can tell you how to go about getting what you need, I think.

AndyRage

Welp, I got it figured out my guys! On reverb I was searching "Ernie Ball Bongo case" as opposed to "Musicman Bongo case". Kind of goofy. I appreciate your help!

tbonesullivan

I have never understood why anyone would give away or throw out expensive hard cases that are part of the price you pay for the instrument. I also don't understand why people "relic" guitars either.

Edmang

I have never understood why anyone would give away or throw out expensive hard cases that are part of the price you pay for the instrument. I also don't understand why people "relic" guitars either.

I'm with you here. Doesn't make sense to me either.

AndyRage

I believe my bongo did not come with a case originally. It was made in 2004, and I believe that was prior to them shipping with a case.... Correct?

AndyRage

....But yes, I have had many people tell me "I wanted to use this gig bag so it would fit in my car easier. Therefore, I sold the case." I do not understand that at all.....

five7

I sold mine as I never used it, always used a gigbag.

Top Bottom