• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TonyEVH5150

Finally. A guitar I’ve wanted since 1991. My MM EVH in trans aqua. So happy to finally own one.

T6zN9z2.jpg

aj8HeV1.jpg

AI9ns2T.jpg

vuduhwy

That is BEAUTIFUL!! I remember seeing an EVH for the first time in magazines. blown away...almost as much as when I saw a Morse the first time.
Tell us.....how does it sound?

GWDavis28

Wow Tony, nice man, great color and looks like it's in super shape!!!

Glenn |B)

dibart77

Awesome, Tony! How does it sound. Lemme guess, it just has that EBMM EVH mojo?!? There is nothing quite like those guitars now that they've aged and evolved!

TonyEVH5150

Thanks guys. I’ve wanted one of these ever since I saw Van Halen live on the Carnal Knowledge tour.

How does it sound? Amazing. A pure rock guitar with a sound that I would classify as hifi. Even in full distortion, you hear every note, and it’s so balanced. I also love that simply by changing the volume level and a slight change to pick attack, you can play more types of music on this guitar than just rock. It can get a little twangy

Last edited:

GoKart Mozart

Nice! Congrats on the score!
The first EBMM EVH that I ever played was that same color. I was a teenager and that would've been around 1995 or so...and I'll never forget the way that neck felt.

TonyEVH5150

Nice! Congrats on the score!
The first EBMM EVH that I ever played was that same color. I was a teenager and that would've been around 1995 or so...and I'll never forget the way that neck felt.

Still the most comfortable neck I’ve ever played. I actually prefer this neck over the Axis. Even though the differences are slight. And it sounds so good. Such great balance between the bridge and neck pickup.

It’s in really good shape for such an old guitar. Just a little clear coat hazing from operating the D-tuna, and a couple of small dings. I couldn’t ask for better for the price I paid. I couldn’t afford one when they came out originally, as I was 15 at the time. Happy and lucky to be at a point where I could finally get one.

Top Bottom