• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

thejone

Hi guys!
This is my new song Superhumanize. It is about how society expects people to be more and more perfect without any flaws and how scary this perspective is. Actually, it reminds me a bit of some kind of zombies. That is why I borrowed chord progressions from Micheal Jacksons Thriller and also because this progression is ingenious of course. The first solo describes how unnatural this situation is and the second one describes some advantages of this perspective. However, the climax is the total loss of individuality and self-realization expressed through the unison part. The song is solely played with EBMM guitars. The main and lead guitar was a JP15. Further, a Majesty Artisan 6-string and two Majesty 7-strings (regular and Monarchy) were used.
Again, I have to thank EBMM and JP for their great instruments that have this oustandig playability and are source of endless inspiration.

I hope you like the song!

Thanks for watching and listening!

Regards, J

Tabs/sheets provided under the following link:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhkGKIjObyQtjLV4FkAtBCPHGGbH9Q

thejone

Thanks for your kind words! BTW that is a very nice collection of guitars that you have! Have a nice day!

Regards, J

Paul Warren

Good stuff! Really nice soloing, but I also really enjoyed the creative rhythms you came up with. Not enough of those out there anymore. :)

mmmaslowski

CONGRATULATIONS! I found your YT profile weeks ago I am really digging it. Now, I will be able to reference your profile here. You have some serious talent on you!

Seriously, great stuff. I wish you all the best in further developing your compositional & guitar playing skills!

Top Bottom