• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

vanil

A brand new 6 string majesty arctic dream :)
(and also my first music man)

Attachments

• 1 small.jpg
    1 small.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 2 small.jpg
    2 small.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 175
  • 3 small.jpg
    3 small.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 232

ieso

Congrats, I play my Majesty about 90% of the time now. Enjoy!

DGC

Congrats- I have had mine for a couple of months. I now have a problem since I can not get a signal to the amp. I changed batteries, but still get no sound. Anybody have any suggestions? I love this axe and will have to get it to a tech ASAP!

vanil

Thanks everyone :)
Honestly I still haven't found the time to play it, seriously hoping I can find some today...

beej

Congrats on a great guitar!

Congrats- I have had mine for a couple of months. I now have a problem since I can not get a signal to the amp. I changed batteries, but still get no sound. Anybody have any suggestions? I love this axe and will have to get it to a tech ASAP!
That's a pretty broad issue. Take it to the dealer you bought it at and ask them what's going on. Or contact MM support and ask them for help.

Ryamakawa

Congrats!

If it possible could you please tell me your bridge pickup pole pieces height? I did little expungements with bridge pickups pole pieces height, but now I want to bring back to factory setting. :)

vanil

Update:
After playing it a couple of times I have to say I'm having a hard time getting use to its tone and dynamics, I've been playing a strat for the past 22 years so it makes sense. I just hope its something I can get use to.

Top Bottom