• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TWRC

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the family, as this is my first EBMM guitar, and what a guitar! To be honest, I've only been paying attention to EBMM in recent years due to some great chance encounters with the Sting Ray, Valentine, and the St. Vincent.

My story with the St. Vincent guitar is a few years old, as I lusted after them (being a huge fan of her music) upon their release. My local dealer had one in stock, but I was too late, as it sold almost immediately. They eventually got in a Stealth with the three mini-hums, and once again, I narrowly missed out on that one too. Fast forward to this week, I was able to get my hands on an HH model, but one that was in a colour that I really wanted - Blue Dawn.

Needless to say, I can now agree with confidence as to why people are so fanatical about EBMM guitars. The fit and finish on this guitar is out of this world, and the playability is something else. Here she is, in her new home!

IMG_0420.jpg

Last edited:

GWDavis28

WOW :eek:, congrats!!!! Love Blue Dawn and it fits that guitar, very, very well.

Glenn |B)

Lloyd_m

Congrats! Got mine almost two weeks ago, they are amazing guitars.

Thought that the sea breeze finish was it for me, but I got to admit that that Blue Dawn looks amazing too!

Top Bottom