• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Elyos

The question is pretty straight forward, before ordering a guitar i am considering various options, Local shops / through the interner from a trusted dealer, thinking about how that might affter the warranty and the price. So i want to ask, what are the drawbacks of ordering a guitar from a shop that is not an EBMM dealer, will it affect the warranty of the guitar or have any other problems? (For those that want some details it's basically daily small local music shop vs Thomann [plus Thomann say they themselves add 3 years overall warranty, so 2 years from EBMM and 1 more themselves, and they have a variety of tools for fixing, the only drawback is that if something goes wrong in shipping it will be a pain and if something is faulty i have to ship it back] i am inside a country of the EU so there won't be an extra export/import tax)

St_G

This is pretty much the answer. I mean... there are ways... But they're a pain in the butt and not worth the hassle. Just find someone who has what you want in stock and order from there.

You won’t be able to order from a shop that isn’t a dealer I’m afraid

peterd79

This is pretty much the answer. I mean... there are ways... But they're a pain in the butt and not worth the hassle. Just find someone who has what you want in stock and order from there.

call Pete DuBaldo... you can't go wrong with DuBaldo music

Top Bottom